Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome To My Studio

Welcome to my studio after a whole week of cleaning im ready to show you all.
As you can see I have alot of things in my studio.

Work tables

My colorful jars of Italian glass called smalti

and some of my forms waiting to be finished!
The reason for my early spring clean is that I will be making two mosaic murals for Westfield Southcenter Mall in Tukwila,Washington http://westfield.com/southcenter/. In total it will be 150 square feet of mosaics, the first mural will be a tropical rainforest and the second will be a Northwest themed mural. I will be working with local 3rd grade Elementary School children and they will be drawing the images for the mural. So check back for photo updates of my progress.
Raquel




2 comments:

Beyond the RockZ said...

Your studio looks great and your work is fabulous!

www.beyondtherockz.com

DZFANTASY said...

Woweee...what a fantastic studio. Love all the space. It looks so organized.